Forgotten Islands on the Dewi Nustantara
Group Leader: Steve Weaver
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Forgotten Islands, officially known as the Southeast Moluccas (Maluku Tenggara), are for true explorers and divers seeking out something new and unusual, as you are taken from one secret paradise to another. Our home for the trip is the Dewi Nusantara which is as close to a five star experience as is possible in the faraway corners of the Indonesian archipelago.
Join Dream Weaver travel for this luxurious adventure into these Forgotten Islands!
- 11 nights on the Dewi Nusantara
- All meals including coffee, tea, water, soft drinks and domestic beer
- Up to 4 dives per day
- Park and harbor fees
- Roundtrip transfers to boat
- Government Taxes
- Long distance fuel surcharge (subject to change)
- Group escort
package does not include
- Required overnight hotel stays
- Beverages not specified
- Nitrox ($200 /person)
- Departure Taxes
- Indonesia Visa (currently free)
- Travel or Dive Insurance
sign up now!
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing