Saba June 2023
Group Leader: Lisa Wallner
Deposit Amount: $500.00
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The island of Saba is a volcanic island that rises majestically from her clear azure waters.
She is like no other Caribbean destination. Untouched by the quickening pace of the
modern world, an island caught within a moment. The old Caribbean; safe, friendly and
charming with exquisite natural beauty both above and below her waterline.
Saba has a marine protected area around the whole island. That means that fishing and
tourism is regulated. The sea life and the coral is therefore in great shape, abundant &
thriving! The superb location of Juliana's Hotel makes it a perfect launch point for
discovering some of Caribbean's best kept secrets. Situated in Windward Side, it provides
an excellent view of the mountains and the sea.
Saba’s volcanic origins have blessed her waters with spectacular formations and
structural diversity, therefore scuba diving is a breathtaking experience in Saba. With 30+
dive sites, it is an underwater paradise consisting of coral reefs and sponge formations
with thousands of colorful tropical fish. The water is pleasant and the visibility is excellent.
Join us and see the undiscovered gem of the Caribbean sea for yourself!
• Roundtrip domestic air St Maarten to Saba
• 7 nights in an ocean view room at Juliana’s Hotel
• 4 days of 2 tank boat diving with Sea Saba
• 1 day of 3 tank boat diving with Sea Saba
• All hotel/ airport/ boat transfers
• Daily breakfast
• 2 Dinners at Tropics Café
• To Go Boxed lunch on the day with afternoon dive
• 5 Dinners at various restaurants on island
• Unlimited internet
• Hotel tax and hotel service charge
• Group leader
package does not include
• International Airfare to St Maarten
• Saba Marine Park & Nature Fee
• Meals and beverages not specified
• Departure tax ($10 per person)
• Extra Dives
• Dive Insurance